Build a career home and explore areas beyond your role as part of a talented, motivated team
If you combine your technical expertise with solid people skills, this newly created position offers you several compelling opportunities. As DevOps Engineer, you will
- Make an impact in an important role, ensuring our infrastructure is sound and taking a proactive approach to monitoring it
- Expand your skills and experience in a variety of technologies as you get hands-on with all layers of the infrastructure Quick question for you - click here
- Help shape the role moving forward and explore other areas -- we don't pigeonhole people
- Enjoy the best of both: the collaborative spirit of a small team of sharp people and the stability and resources of a global industry leader
- Work in a newer facility as part of the dedicated US-based development team, exchanging ideas and insights with talented colleagues as well as with customers
AMAG Technology has been at the leading edge of access control technology for over 30 years and is part of G4S, the world’s largest security company. Our Symmetry™ Security Management Systems can be found in a wide spectrum of markets, including government, commercial, education, transportation, healthcare, retail and banking. As AMAG Technology looks to the future, the next generation of products will bring the core aspects of security to the next step beyond integrated solutions – Symmetry.
Pictured: Security concerns and complexity vary, so AMAG Technologies offers solutions tailored to small businesses, medium to large companies and enterprise corporations. Solutions can incorporate video, visitor, identity, incident management, and intrusion and access control.